Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Morning Blues!

Today has been one of those Mondays. A new feline thingy has arrived and taken over my space. This feline has long graish hair, a snout ( which I am particulary jealous of) and my mom says is very very cute. I hate new kitties in the house. I feel so invaded. This morning was the pits, I caught him using my loo! The worst of it was that my mom did nothing about it! What a cheek! That is MY sand! How dare he use it! I have planned to move out of the house until he leaves. I packed my things away and moved out into the garden under the tree. Yes I know its cold, I don't care anymore (sulk).
Enough of my bantering ...
Good news is that on the weekend my mom FINALLY cut off a huge knot that was hugging my neck and starting to make its way around my head. I am also in desparate need of a bath, but honestly I don't feel like the shlep thats involved.Firstly of all, I am wet! Not good. Then my mom will put this blue stuff in her hands and rub it all over my luxurious coat! THEN after all that my worst fear is a huge blowy thing that is nice and warm but makes a huge noise, it hurts my ears. :( don't like it, I must admit tho I do feel alot better .....

I best be on my way......going to howl for some mince now, need the loo. I have a very busy day you know...... bird watching is not as easy as one may think...there is alot of skill involved....

No comments: