Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Its my wittle friends last day today

You are probably wondering why I refer to the new feline as my wittle friend. Well you see, we have become very good pals in the last few days. Its great playing peek-a-boo with a real cat. I usually play with my mom, but she is so big and slow so I can hear her from a mile away when she is stalking me. This new friend of mine, his name is Tigger, he is small quiet and knows how to play the game proper!
Today I am sad cause his mommy is coming to fetch him. Apparently he was here cause his mommy went on holiday...
I enjoyed sharing my pips and water and even my loo with him. I must say, its going to be rough saying goodbye ...
I will blog again, I am too teary eyed can't see much..

2 comments:

Frankly speaking said...

Not to worry wittle Daisy. I'm sure your wittle fwiend will visit again and in the mean time you can play with your mommy (though I'm not too sure what planet you'll find her on)

Flint said...

She's on a mucky dustbowl called earth, but thankfully she has a healthy imagination so she knows how to have fun anyway.