Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Aaa all nice and warm


Aaa all nice and warm, originally uploaded by SnazzyNatz.

Good morning there. Sho you know I am from S.A right it never snows here. It snowed this morning. Its so cold I am so glad my mom didn't take me to get shaved I would have died. I couldn't tell you how pretty everything looked covered in white but apparently it was beautiful. I was too busy snoozing in my nice warm bed next to my mom. My other mommy who stays in a place called Benoni sent us some pictures of what their place looked like. I haven't seen them yet as my eyes have yet to be cleaned the service in this place is so slow I don't know what on earth my mom is doing ...anyway I'll show you those pictures as well. Well thats enough from my side. Purr meow. Off to sleep again.

No comments: