Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ma... Where are we going?


Ma... Where are we going?, originally uploaded by SnazzyNatz.

I have no idea what my mom is up to but what ever it is ...its not good. I haven't been fed since last night not even a drop of water, this is just not on. And now I have been put in a box to be carried away from my warm and comfy home. Oh no what have I done to deserve such treatment...my little head is spinning around trying to think... Oh my too much thinking and on an empty tummy... I feel faint, its getting dark, the cage is getting smaller...its its ...uh...(flop)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...You do realise cats plan revenge attacks in their sleep...that's why their tails twitch when they nap. They are experiencing the glee of watching their bipedal keepers squirm under the wrath of FELINE REVENGE!!!!

Unknown said...

HEY!

WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENIN' WITH DAME DAISY???

No news...

No posts...

Nothing.

I feel...sad...lost...lonely...

I DEMAND DAISY NEWS!! HAAARRRR!!!